Geology is a science that deals with the history of the earth and its life especially as recorded in rocks. Amay Environmental Consultancies is top rated & most trusted geology & mining service provider in India. We have served many companies & industries for geology & mining. Our consultancy is best & we are known for offering detailed geological study of lands. Our experience in the mining industry is superb and we have a team of experienced professional that has worked in so many mining projects.
Key Functions of Geology and Mining
- Detailed geological-technicality study of any proposed construction site and clarification of the project according to site suitability.
- Providing the geological/mineral information.
- Unit Geotechnical Studies and works for development and management of mineral resources, which are essential for the economic development.
- Processing of Mineral Concession Applications, monitoring of royalty, periodical revision of minor mineral royalties, and the related legal aspects are also looked after.
- The Unit also grants permissions for Stone Crusher/Screening Plant/Pulverising Plants etc.
- Application & Registration Process (Lease & Application Form)
- To prevent illicit quarrying and clandestine removal of mineral resources.
- Stock Registration of Minor Minerals
- Mineral Administration
- To grant mining lease, quarry lease, quarry permit and the area to be given by auction
- To monitor the lease and prevention of illegal mining activities
- Quarry Lease of sand by auction.
- Quarry lease another minor minerals.
- Quarry permit of minor minerals for contract base work.
- Mining And Transportation Monitoring
- Revenue Income Report
Objectives of Geology and Mining
- Maintaining and collecting mineral based data and providing mineral map to entrepreneurs and for mineral exploration and subsequent eco-friendly exploitation of the mineral resources.
- To encourage the employment opportunities in remote mineral bearing areas through mining and geological activities.
- To ensure geo-environmental protection and assisting Nature in maintaining the ecological balance during and after mining operations.
- Promoting foreign and local capital investment in mineral development sector.
- To persuade the competition in mineral industry through optimum use of mineral potential.
- To incorporate Mineral Administration including grant of mineral concessions, collection of mineral revenue, ensuring systematic and eco- friendly mining, mineral conservation and to minimize the environment damage and ecology of the area.
- Providing technical assistance and information for scientific development of minerals.
- Providing supplementary infrastructure facilities.
- To ensure safety and welfare of the people engaged in mining industry.
Contact us, if you need any consultation / service related to geology & mining. We are leading environmental consultancy provider in India.